Stellenbosch Customer Service Agents
Do you have a passion for Cycling?
Do you enjoy the outdoors?
Are you an active person?
Then look no further, Surgo has partnered with a specialist global cyclist insurance solutions company recruiting for an energetic and motivated USA Inbound Customer Services Agent to join their team based in Stellenbosch, Western Cape.
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. We take on all challenges and dream big!
You will be responsible for handling general customer service tasks efficiently whilst treating all customers with the best possible service. As an inbound customer services agent, you will put the customer first, assisting them as quickly as possible. You will be a liaison between the customer and the sales and claims teams, ensuring that all communication is accurately captured on the correct platforms
- Take inbound calls relating to inquiries and updates and transferring calls to the correct people quickly and efficiently
- Attend to any missed calls, emails and LiveChat messages
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner
- General customer service support
- 2+ years of industry experience - Office Admin, Customer Service USA
- Good knowledge of Bicycles
- A proactive approach when it comes to dealing with clients
- Highly motivated and positive
- Work well within a team environment
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Extremely strong Administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to build relationships over the telephone with International clients USA or UK
- Well spoken in English
- Eager to learn the products and daily processes to become an expert on the topics
- Must have your own transport
- Monthly base salary R12,000 - R20,000 (depending on experience)
- Shift allowance R2,000 pm
- International exposure
Monday to Friday - hours will depend on Daylight Saving Times (subject to slight changes):
Early Shift: 2pm to 11pm
Late Shift: 4 pm to 1am
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202272 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com