Steamfitter Operator (Rotational Shifts) Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5-7 years' expertise in HVAC and/or Steam systems.
- Physical fitness to meet job demands: walking, standing, bending, climbing stairs/ladders, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- A valid driver’s license with no suspensions or revocations from one's home state.
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts as needed.
- Proven multi-trade functionality based on operational requirements.
Completed an approved 4-year apprenticeship in HVAC or steamfitting and gained 3 years of post-graduation Journey-person level experience.
Graduated from a 2-year HVAC or Steamfitter vocational school and acquired 5 years of post-graduation Journey-person level experience.
Finished HVAC or Steamfitter training from military or corporate schools and have 5 years of post-training Journey-person level experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of steam distribution, HVAC, and building mechanical systems, including their components like valves, steam traps, pumps, coils, AHUs, etc.
- Proficient in using the tools and equipment essential for installing, maintaining, and repairing steam, HVAC, and building systems.
- Adept at installing, diagnosing, and fixing components related to steam, HVAC, and building mechanical frameworks.
- Knowledgeable about safety practices and PPE as stipulated by OSHA and related bodies. Familiarity with terms like LOTO, JSA, PRCS, PPE, etc.
- Experience handling steam distribution systems with pressures ranging from 0-250 psi.
- Skilled in interpreting and executing tasks from schematics, drawings, sketches, and O&M manuals.
- Capable of repairing and diagnosing both pneumatic and DDC controls.
Additional Tasks: Perform other related duties as needed.Click here to apply online