State Regulatory Counsel
Our client - a fast-growing utility company located in Arizona - is looking to fill the role of State Regulatory Counsel. The position will handle all legal matters of the company’s Regulatory Affairs Department and provide regular interface with both internal and external stakeholders involved in the regulatory process.
Why work here?
- An opportunity to work for the fast growing utility in the state of Arizona
- A chance to have direct, hands-on impact on the company business
- Have direct access and involvement with company’s executive management team
- An opportunity to represent the company before state and local regulatory authorities
- Friendly, open-door, family and community-oriented business
- Competitive compensation and benefits
What you’ll do:
- Prepare company’s regulatory filings, proceedings and related activity
- Participate in developing and supporting company’s ratemaking and regulatory strategy
- Support Regulatory Affairs team
- Help maintain company’s relationships with regulatory authorities and key stakeholders
- Participate in regulatory proceedings and advocate company’s interests
- Support, interact and communicate with company executive management and internal functions which impact regulatory process
- Assist in other company legal matters including mergers & acquisitions, contracts and litigation
What you will need:
- JD from and accredited law school
- 3-5 years’ experience in state regulatory and administrative law
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in learning more, please schedule a time to call using the link below.