Staff/Senior Staff Accountant
Our client a well-established company has a need to add a Staff or Senior Staff Accountant to their accounting team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- General ledger analysis and monthly financial close
- Generate periodic financial performance reports.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Periodic governmental licensing and reporting
- Calculation and payment of customer cigarette rebates.
- Knowledge of internal controls
- Other financial analysis and duties as assigned.
Our client offers a salary of $50k - $70k DOE plus full benefits, M/D/V/ matching 401kTo apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting a MUST
- Two or more years of experience
- Public accounting experience or accounting work experience in wholesale distribution and manufacturing environments.
- QuickBooks experience a plus