We are currently searching for a Corporate Staff Tax Accountant. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing Atlanta based Commercial Real Estate Corporation.
- Assist in preparation of tax work papers including calculation of M-1s and collaborating with external tax professionals
- Assist in preparation of estimated tax payments/extensions for all corporate and partnership entities
- Assist in preparation of quarterly income tax provision
- Assist in preparation of quarterly REIT testing
- Prepare personal property tax returns for corporate and regional offices
- Assist in investigating and responding to all tax notices
- Research tax issues as needed
- Review/maintain tax depreciation for all real estate assets
- Prepare audit schedules and work with external auditors as needed
- Renewal of corporate and regional office business licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Masters in Tax preferred
- 1 – 3 years related experience. (Real Estate accounting/tax experience preferred)
- REIT taxation, partnership experience and IFRS experience a Plus!
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes 4 weeks PTO, 5 paid volunteer days and benefits that commence on your start date!
Please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Click here to apply online