Staff Property Accountant
- Prepare, initiate, and process desktop tenant deposits daily, or as necessary.
- Apply tenant cash receipts to our Receivables ledger daily or as necessary.
- Review and prepare entry for monthly Receivables billings from Rent-up and manual charges.
- Review and follow up on tenant receivable delinquencies with tenants.
- Maintain accurate cash log daily for all bank accounts.
- Review expense coding, prepare batch, and enter Accounts Payable invoice entries for payment processing including initiating online payments.
- Scan and file accounts payable invoices and journal entries daily.
- Manages Invoices inbox including printing invoices for approval, researching to confirm non-duplicates, scanning, filing, and responding to internal and external questions concerning invoices and payments.
- Manages time and workflow by prioritizing work2-5 years of experience in accounting in a commercial real estate environment.
- Prior experience handling accounting duties at the property level.
- Bachelors Degree Accounting
- MRI Software, Yardi, or related real estate software preferredBase salary 60k-75k plus Benefits and 100% remoteClick here to apply online