Our client, an established and growing commercial property management company, is looking for an Accountant to join their team. This position will be involved in the overall financial business, transactions, and reporting for the company. This position reports to the CFO and will work closely with the property management team.
- Post all dues receipts, rent receipts and compare them with expected income for each property
- Assist in following up to make sure all income due is collected and report any issues or delinquencies
- Complete all deposits timely
- Complete bank reconciliations and assist in completing monthly financial reports for clients
- Review actual performance against projected and provide analysis on variations
- Review budgets and overall financial health of properties with corresponding property manager
- Assist in year-end reporting and planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commercial property management experience a plus
Ideal candidates are those that have worked in a Commercial Property Management environment in an Accountant role. Benefits include health insurance (100% paid for employees), 401(k), generous PTO, and REMOTE flexibility. The company is committed to maintaining remote flexibility and fostering a workplace culture that values collaboration and professional growth and advancement.