Are you looking to join an industry leading company with employee-centric values that offers an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in your career? Our client is based in Tampa and is expanding their accounting team. This high visibility role will be responsible for producing timely and accurate financial information to the Board of Directors and Senior Management. He/she will work closely with other departments to provide analytical support on various projects, while maintaining monthly responsibilities.
- Performs routine and non-routine, moderately complex accounting functions following established procedures
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations
- Assists in preparation of reports and presentations for management and board
- Prepares monthly sales tax filings
- Understanding of internal control concepts and processes to mitigate risks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Ability to reconcile, research and resolve discrepancies
- Ability to handle multi-tasking
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including but not limited to V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
This company offers tremendous benefits and an opportunity for a hybrid work/home environment after 6 months of successful employment. Please contact us to learn more!