Our client, located in Dearborn, Michigan, has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant
- Reconciles complex deposit, disbursement, product systems and other accounts, using old and new technologies including automated reconciliation software and coordinates and tests system changes or upgrades.
- Develops and coordinates the implementation of accounts on the automated reconciliation software. Identifies all required files, develops sequence of inputs, timing of schedule and match rules.
- Maintains the automation reconciliation security profiles and system administration tables.
- Participates in the modification of new and existing data systems to ensure compliance with area specifications and financial integrity.
- Represents finance on corporate teams and initiatives to ensure compliance with financial specifications and integrity.
- Monitors the preparation of reports concerning account activities such as account analyses for management and the schedule for external auditors.
- Assists less senior staff in resolving automation reconciliation software issues and problems.
- Develops financial models using spreadsheet software.
- Develops and maintains job documentation and procedures.
Salary in the $50 K to $60 K plus excellent benefitsFor consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience working in a multi-company, multi-state environment
- Experience working in an Asset Control & Reporting department
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical, time management and administrative skills
Click here to apply online