Staff Accountant (Hybrid)
One of our clients in the North Metro area is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team. This client specializes in private healthcare.
This role provides support to accounting and finance functions including processing purchase orders, accounts receivable and payable documents in addition to general accounting administrative tasks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with month-end-close processes.
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests and assisting with audits.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Prepare, process, record, and pay invoices, bills, and other accounting transactions.
- Create and maintain customer accounts in Epicor or like system.
- Support other departments and provide backup as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of Associate degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- Two years of related experience supporting a business function.
- MS Office, particularly strong Excel skills, preferably with pivot table and V lookup understanding
- Netsuite experience is preferred.
- Detail oriented with capability to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems preferred.
- Ability to work with internal and external colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Ability to learn information technology applicable to financial and business management.
Click here to apply online