Our client needs to add a Staff Accountant to their Accounting Department. Duties:
• Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
• Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
• Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
• Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts,Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• QuickBooks experience
• 2+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
• Proficient in Excel (Pivot tables, Lookups)Qualified candidates that would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume William
Click here to apply online