Automotive Group – Phoenix, Arizona
In this position, you'll be responsible for preparation of financial statements, monthly reconciliations, and support the Controller with a variety of standard accounting functions at an established automotive dealership in the Central Phoenix area.
- Daily review and sign off for banking reconciliations.
- Maintain schedules of accounts.
- Set up and maintain accruals.
- Reconcile depreciations.
- Expense prepaids.
- Prepare and complete expense books.
- Sales tax reconciliations.
- Month end close activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or 4+ years relevant experience required.
- Automotive industry experience a plus.
- Multi-entity accounting experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong communication and ability to work in a team environment.
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or via email at email@example.com.