Our growing construction client has an immediate need for a Staff Accountant. This is a great opportunity for growth. Our client is looking for someone to grow with the company.
- Processing Pay applications for submittal to owners.
- Processing payments received.
- Preparing and processing all waivers.
- Uploading pay applications and all waivers to Box.
- Review and approval of outgoing checks processed by AP Clerk.
- Monthly bank reconciliations for 4 bank accounts.
- Maintain and reconcile Revenue Billing and Accounts Receivable detail.
- Process credit card statements.
- Submittal of weekly employee/employer 401K contributions.
- File Withholding Tax Returns for all necessary municipalities.
- File Sales Tax Returns for necessary municipalities.
- File quarterly State Unemployment Insurance returns.
- File Federal 940 and 941 quarterly returns.
- File quarterly Alabama Construction Employer Fee return.
- File Annual Reports for states as necessary.
- Process weekly payroll, including Federal Tax Deposits and Weekly Labor Report by Job.
- Enter Cost Estimates in the ComputerEase system.
- Maintain and distribute the Project Cash Analysis report weekly.
- Prepare and enter Journal Entries as needed
- Maintain the Construction in Progress report for Over/Under Billings calculation.
- Degree in Accounting
- Three or more years of accounting experience
- Experience with ComputerEase or Vista a plus
Our client offers a salary of $65k - $75k plus full benefits including matching 401k.
Click here to apply online
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com