Our client, an industry leader in health care services, has an immediate need for a Staff Accountant.
Who: National Health Services Company
What: Staff Accountant
When: Immediate Need
Where: Phoenix, AZ
Salary: Base up to $75k +/- plus excellent benefits package
- Compile payroll data and maintain payroll records
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Assist with month-end close process
- Reconcile/analyze accounts monthly
- Prepare/enter journal entries ensuring adequate support
- Assist with external audit requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years’ prior experience in full cycle accounting
- 1+ year experience processing payroll
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Advanced Excel (pivot tables & v-lookups)
- Working knowledge of GAAP including interpretations and application
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing corporation with high visibility to the Executive Team.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Click here to apply online