STAFF ACCOUNTANT FINANCIAL ANALYST
Our client is looking for an experienced and independent full-time Accountant / Financial Analyst. The Accountant is responsible for providing a solid foundation of analysis for the Firm through the compilation and analysis of financial information, posting and review of account activity, maintenance of balance sheets and reconciliation of accounts. The Accountant also performs project accounting, including project setup, maintenance, and closeout.
- Degree in Accounting
- Experience in commercial construction, architecture, engineering, and/or design industry preferred (residential fine too).
- Deltek Ajera preferred
- Must be organized, proactive, deadline-driven, and work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with maintaining general ledger, A/P, A/R, bank reconciliation and cash flow projections
- Experienced in finance including developing financial statements and account analysis, budgeting, budget analysis, backlog, and project financials
Salary: $60k +/- depending upon experience (Apply and let's talk)
- Team environment - Warm culture
- Medical Insurance, Vision, Dental, 401k with matching
- STD, LTD
- Holidays, Paid Vacation, PTO
- Continuing Ed, Professional Memberships
Please send your resume in Word to Jane@northpointsg.com.
Click here to apply online