This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY for someone with month end close experience coming from a different industry that would like to learn Property Accounting.
- Accounts Receivable posting
- Accounts Payable review and coding (using Avid)
- Monthly general ledger using MRI, monthly financial reports, CAM reconciliations for four commercial properties.
- Working with auditors on annual GAAP audits
- Straight line Rent Schedules.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting
- Must have a minimum of two years of general ledger, month end close experience
- Real Estate accounting experience is a plus but not required
- Strong Excel skills required
The accounting group is small, and our client is flexible with schedules as long as deadlines are comfortably met.
Our client offers a salary of $55k - $65k + M/D/V/HSA and company pays 80% of employees Medical and 100% of LTD
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com
Click here to apply online