Staff Accountant - Denver, Colorado
The Staff Accountant position will work closely with our other accountants and operations personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping. We’re an energetic company and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and revitalize our record keeping and bring more organization to our day to day financials.
Click here to apply online
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary.
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Oversee taxes and abide by federal regulations.
- Supports the Controller at Finance/ Accounting Department.
- Closes, reconciles and updates GL accounts.
- Supports, month end close, external audit, bank and tax requirements.
- Monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, payroll taxes and coding expenses and journal entries.
- Bilingual a definite plus!