Our client, a leader in their industry, is searching for a Staff Accountant to join their team. The Staff Accountant will report directly to the CFO and will have lots of exposure to the department managers and leadership team.
- Assist with month end close and the preparation of financial statements
- Prepare account reconciliations and conduct account analysis
- Assist with daily, monthly and annual financial reporting.
- Inventory management
- Evaluate and further develop financial controls and projections
- Assist with AP, AR and cash flow management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years related corporate general accounting experience
- Strong analytical and accounting skills with understanding of GAAP
- Advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel MS Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Experience with E-automate, CEO Juice and/or QuickBooks highly preferred
- Experience with leasing and/or service contracts a plus
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online