Staff Accountant - Macon area (onsite)
Support financial operations by performing complex accounting services related to preparing, analyzing, maintaining and reviewing various financial statements, records and reports
- Prepare monthly general and standard journal entries, income and balance sheet statements, account reconciliations, and various other accounting statements and reports
- Review lease agreements, record sales invoices and maintain books on a monthly basis.
- Prepare federal, state and other regulatory reports, ensuring compliance with established guidelines; keep informed of governmental regulations and procedures affecting the institution's finance and accounting procedures. (various account numbers)
- Prepare and file sales tax returns
- Reconcile cash
- File all necessary payroll related tax documents
- File Property and Real Property tax returns
- Close work orders and reconcile assets for all companies on a monthly
- Assist in taking physical count of inventory each year and reconcile the physical count to the perpetual count.
- Assist Controller with all other projects as directed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or a directly related
- Proven knowledge in Microsoft Office products
Base salary 75k-85k plus Excellent Benefits. Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration. Click here to apply online