Viewing Job - Staff Accountant [EB-7298444489]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Staff Accountant – West Side of Cleveland,- Elyria/ Lorain areaJob Type: Full-timeRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Our Client appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements will be contacted.Benefits:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an accounting field, Required
- 1-2 years’ experience in accounting, Preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel
- OUR CLIENT:
- They offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- They are a leading supplier to the top online retailers, with over 1.6 million sqft of warehouse space in three facilities.
- Growth-Focused is one of our client's core values, and they are dedicated to helping you grow through training, mentoring, and coaching.
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelors Degree (Required)
- 1-2 years of public accounting or audit experience would be nice
Work Remotely:The option is available/ flexible as long as the successful candidate has the ability to come to the office when needed.endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred), Critical Thinking/ Problem Solving Skills
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred) Strong excel Skills, Pivot Tables & Formulas
- Analyzing Chargebacks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sage X3 preferred.