Senior Staff Accountant - Midtown
Duties will include:
- Preparation of month end and correcting journal entries.
- Prepare and review financial reports for multiple entities
- Review Bank reconciliations and assist with set up and closing of bank accounts
- Review daily income audit reports.
- Review monthly NetSuite reports and interest fee calculations.
- Review Depreciation and Amortization calculations
- Assist in annual audit preparations.
- Assist with review of annual budgets for multiple entities.
- Record transactions such as AP invoices, journal entries, receivables, bank transactions, accruals, deferrals, reclassifications, and intercompany entries.
- Daily reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Perform monthly account analysis to ensure General Ledger balances are correct
- Reconcile accounts and sub ledgers with the general ledger
- Maintain Fixed Asset records including the calculation of monthly depreciation and amortization entries
- Gather supporting documentation and ensure proper record keeping
- In-depth knowledge of Accrual Accounting.
Base salary plus benefits and great culture!
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration. Click here to apply online