Staff Accountant – Public
Our client, a well-established CPA firm has a need for a Staff Accountant to preform client audits, compilations and review and assist with and prepare tax returns during tax season.
- You will assist in the audit of selected financial statement accounts, document accounting systems and internal controls, prepare appropriate audit work papers, and assist in the preparation of financial statements and management letters.
- Assess risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary, tax-exempt and other types of tax returns
- Degree in Accounting
- 1 – 3 years of public audit experience, some tax experience preferred
- CPA of CPA track preferred
Our client offers a competitive salary and full benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to apply online