Our client is a national leader in Real Estate Management and a portfolio company of Blackstone. Due to their consistent growth, they are creating a new role for a Staff Accountant – Project Management on their corporate accounting team.
Staff Accountant – Project Management responsibilities will include:
- Review capital expenditures for completeness and accuracy using monthly general ledgers.
- Work with operations to correct any errors or omissions.
- Generate monthly invoices for owner reimbursement, record, and track payments to owner.
- Review monthly portfolio bank statements to reconcile reimbursement payments to tracker and maintain monthly deposit log.
- Assist with other projects as requested.
- Accounting experience with general ledger, reconciliations, AR/AP
- Very strong Excel skills are required
- Organized, detail-oriented, and possess strong time management skills
- Prior real estate accounting experience is not required
**Our client offers a hybrid work schedule.
So, if you are interested in an exciting career of real estate accounting, then this opportunity might be a great match for you