The Wealth Advisor provides investment, planning and fiduciary services to individuals, families, corporations, and non-profit organizations.
The Advisor will work with a team to develop and maintain strong client relationships, providing investment and wealth management solutions. The Advisor should be skilled in building their business with fee-based, discretionary managed portfolios.
- Utilize personal network to build relationships, personal brand, and build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Work with management and/or team to progress leads through pipeline with the goal to onboard them as new clients
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine goals-based strategies for meeting clients’ financial objectives
- Implement investment recommendations appropriate for clients
- Implement financial planning recommendations with client portfolios
- Monitor financial market trends to ensure plans are effective and identify any necessary changes
- 10+ years’ of experience working with HNW & UHNW clients
- Established community presence in HNW network and pipeline
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic, who is energized by the process of identifying prospective clients and closing new business
- Strong desire for business development; has HNW contacts and networking capability
- Managerial acumen and team building experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or similar
- Series 7 & Series 66 (or 63/65) licensed
- CFP Preferred