The Sr. Wealth Advisor provides investment recommendations and advice to perspective and current clients. Helps clients identify their distinct financial needs and objectives and then recommend plans and products to help achieve goals. The Advisor is responsible to develop, deepen, and maintain relationships with investment management clients, trust clients, beneficiaries, and other interested parties and is expected to build a network of centers of influence. The Sr. Advisor will work with, train and potentially supervise other advisors and client facing staff.
- Actively calls on high value prospects and clients of the Bank to market financial planning, trust and investment management services, as well as works with centers of influence to cultivate business.
- Conducts full needs assessment with current and potential customers and provides ongoing advice and counsel.
- Recommends appropriate products and services to meet needs, based on objectives, tax and estate needs, risk tolerance and proper asset allocations.
- Identifies and refers business to other areas within the Bank as appropriate.
- Provides quality service in meeting customer needs, inquiries and problems.
- Maintains contact with existing clients, beneficiaries, and referral sources on an on-going basis to identify new or additional sales opportunities.
- Provides coaching, mentoring and development support to wealth advisors and support staff. The position may supervise Wealth Advisors and other client facing staff.
- Represents the Bank in community organizations and activities to enhance the Bank’s image.
- Develops and maintains a referral network of internal and external sources for additional sales opportunities.
- Adheres strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Bank and regulatory standards, policies and practices.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Completes all sales activity documentation to provide a record for performance tracking and assist in targeting future sales efforts.