Our client, a global player in design and manufacturing for the automotive sector, is currently seeking a Sr. Validation Engineer – Power Electronics to join their growing team in Troy, MI. The company has been in business for over 75 years, supplying world-class automotive products to OEMs and tier-one suppliers across the globe.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employee’s well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market (20 PTO days & 14+ holidays, full medical with $0 deductible option, 6% 401K match). They are a privately-owned organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. This company is stable and continues to experience growth, providing employees with high visibility and the opportunity to drive change.
The Sr. Validation Engineer - Power Electronics is responsible for designing & implementing the test sequences & software necessary for performing software/system validation testing on company products:
- Establish which product requirements will be tested by Software Validation
- Create & maintain a validation timeline/schedule
- Write test specifications & organize test sequences into logical groups
- Design & document the specific steps of each test sequence
- Write module-to-tester I/O mapping & modify module-under-test as needed
- Design & build hardware interface box to link hardware-in-loop test systems
- Create node simulations, user interface panels, and other necessary items
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Physics, or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant automotive experience
- Knowledge of EV charging protocols
- Vector CANoe & Vector vTest Studio experience
- Experience working with & testing automotive CAN and LIN buses
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.