Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sr. Trainer for an outstanding company in the South Florida area. This position is responsible for the development, delivery, and maintenance of training programs and courses for highly specialized operational programs including regular and specialty Medicare Advantage/Prescription Drug (MAPD) health plans, Prescription Drug Plans (PDP), Employer Group Waiver Plans (EGWP), other specialty Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) programs.
- Deep understanding of Farm Bureau and Employer Group Waiver Plans (EGWP) healthcare industry-specific knowledge, including Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) guidance as it applies to MAPD/PDP/EGWP, and other PBM programs.
- Analyze, design, develop, implementation and evaluation of all learning materials, keeping current with relevant CMS documentation, e.g. MAPD Plan Communication User Guide, Eligibility, Enrollment, and Disenrollment guidance, Election Periods, Low Income Subsidy and Dual Eligible guidance, etc.
- Serves as an expert educator to all team members at various leadership levels in the organization.
- Collaborates with operational subject matter experts and client services to support the success of the program.
- Evaluates and incorporates feedback from other team members, operational leaders, internal and external customers to improve learning outcomes.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year program preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Farm Bureau/EGWP Healthcare – Required
- Minimum 3 years training delivery and training development experience including developing computer-based training modules.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in adult education, learning and development, instructional systems design, or related discipline, 2 of which should be in government –sponsored health plan operations, MAPD/EGWP or other specialty PBM.
- 3-5 years of Supervisory experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Medical, Dental & Vision plan offerings to include telehealth Services.
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) Plans with company match
- Company paid Life Insurance with the option to purchase additional Voluntary Life coverage for yourself and your dependents
- Short & Long-Term disability benefits available
- Company engagement activities to include wellness sponsored events are a part of our inclusive and diverse culture.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs.