Sr. Tech Support Administrator
Sr. Tech Support Administrator - $29.80/hour
Travel is not daily but as required to support offices in all state counties. Also supports Divisions building technical needs if warranted - other staff also for this. Can be negotiable for full-time employee position at the end of contract August 2023.
- The Technical Support administrator is responsible for creating, updating, and capturing PC images using Microsoft MDT.
- Keeping current with the manufactures hardware specifications and adjust to changes in technology.
- Duties include training of staff on new technology and process, provide daily system support, including maintaining system-level security and PC configuration standards, conduct hardware and software testing, collaborate with members of divisions for testing and deployment, and communicate with hardware vendors to resolve warranty issues.
- Additional duties include identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving end user desktop support issues, develop, implement, and support automated information systems for the State of Arizona
- Attend conferences, seminars and training classes to maintain knowledge of hardware and software.
- Senior level troubleshooting and technical computer and software skills.
- Bachelor degree but Technical Training and experience can be a substitute for formal degree.
- Effective knowledge of computer networking technology, hardware and software installation and configuration, experience in systems development, implementation, and project management methodologies, and experience with Windows Operation System.
For more information, contact Christine Hawn at 602 788-5890 ext 123 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org