Viewing Job - Sr. Systems Engineer [EB-1006778958]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Sr. Product Design Engineer of Electric and Engine powered vehicle production linesA Mobile Equipment Supplier has an immediate need for candidates that have expertise in Electric Powered vehicles and equipment.Candidates should have:
- At least 3-5 years expertise in the Design Development of mobile heavy equipment, mobile material handling equipment, and the ability to modify existing equipment on current production vehicles.
- BSEE or BSME required
- In depth knowledge of electric traction and pump drive systems, components, and processes and/or in-depth knowledge of diesel and gasoline engine powered drivetrains, components, and processes.
- Experience in the selection of vehicle components.
- Must be proficient in managing, organizing, and maintaining large quantities of data.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks CAD system.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.