Multi-Billion Dollar Automotive Tier One Company located in the greater Detroit area is looking for Electric Vehicle Sr Systems Engineer
Employees will be working remotely.
- Support the development of integrated electrified powertrain and vehicle systems
- Understand and interact with the client’s engineering team to deliver a BEV that exceeds expectations in regard to BMS, powertrain, DC/DC, OBC, HVAC, cooling, brakes and power steering.
- Responsible for the development of systems architecture to the creating from scratch of simulation models, right through commissioning prototypes cars & trucks.
- Lead the design and development of new and innovative electric vehicle system from concept to production with an emphasis on the electrified powertrain portfolio.
- Develop complete electric vehicle systems, subsystems, and components to improve and expand the company’s EV product portfolio with a commitment to improving vehicle safety, performance, and fuel economy.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in electrified powertrain or electric vehicle
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred; focus on systems engineering
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.