Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sr. Systems Administrator for a South Florida based client. This is a direct hire position that works off a hybrid schedule. The Sr System Administrator will deploy, reconfigure, and troubleshoot systems and applications at the server level.
- AS degree or higher, and 3-5 years of Windows Admin experience.
- Expertise in Windows operating systems, including creating and configuring physical and virtual servers. (Windows, VCenter, VMware, ESXi)
- Experience administering/creating policies within systems tools.
- Proficient with Active Directory and associated tools. Including User/group administration, security permissions and group policies.
- Provides escalation support to Help Desk for all infrastructure related issues. This includes computers, workstations, mobile devices, printers, software, and network issues.
- Knowledge of backup, restore and recovery procedures is preferred.
- Knowledge of Azure, Citrix, and AWS cloud services.
- Knowledge of SQL server is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience patch deployment and software packaging.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral program.