Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sr Systems Administrator for a client in the South Florida area. This position will be 100% remote but will require 20-25% travel to support the growing amount of field offices. (With concentration of offices outside Atlanta, it is an ideal location for this employee)
- The System Administrator is responsible for provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Works with all levels of IT and business teams to design and deploy solutions. Researches and resolves problems related to company software, hardware, or network while maintaining system integrity and security. Clarifies and properly documents all changes in ITSM tool in accordance with corporate change management policies and programs.
- Identifies project requirements by collaborating with internal organizations, analyzing operations, determining project scope, documenting results, costs, and preparing and maintaining vendor contracts.
- Develops solutions by assessing requirements, studying system capabilities, analyzing, and recommending alternative solutions, preparing roll out plans of new technology.
- Provides and develops end user support, training, and training materials to various internal organizations on systems use.
- Assists with designing and implementing short and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements. Creating/maintaining comprehensive documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience within IT and Systems Administration
- Expertise in Windows (and MAC) operating systems, including installing and maintaining both physical hardware and cloud applications.
- Proficient with Active Directory, VPN, and Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of backup, restore and recovery procedures.
- Demonstrated experience of image creation and security patch deployment and software packaging.
- Experience managing mobile devices such as Windows 10 and iOS utilizing Microsoft Intune or other Mobile Device Management solutions.
- Solid PowerShell knowledge
- Excellent communication and time management skills. Ability to work independently and multi-task / managing multiple efforts (or systems) simultaneously
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral program