endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Supply Chain Manager –
Need Supply Chain, Inventory, and Demand planning experience
The SR Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the overall strategy and process to optimize inventory and capacity profitably across the organization. Working collaboratively, coordinating inventory process deliverables, providing oversight and detailed evaluation of inventory plans to improve their quality and achieve targets.
Inventory & Replenishment Strategy, Product Availability Visibility, Inventory Transparency, Receipt Plan/Contract Strategy & Process, Outlet Revenue & Margin, Capacity/Space Mapping & Productivity Improvement.
- Assist in the process development & execution to secure and allocate inventory.
- Assist in the creation of the inventory strategy, taking into account major accounts and the Distributor businesses.
- Develop reporting to provide visibility and transparency to Inventory levels, including availability, forward cover, Sell-thru, projected liability, contract consumption, turn, replenish settings, space/capacity
- Provide recommendations on best practice for the Planning Tool to drive optimal Receipt/Contract quantity and flow from the planner’s revenue need.
- Liaison point between Planning, Warehouse, Logistics, & Sales Ops providing high level information on projected shipment unit volumes
- Prepare hindsight analysis to identify opportunities for future plans and strategies partnering with Operations, Sales Ops & Planners to disseminate key takeaways
- Establish cross-functional relationships to promote best practices and process adherence; fosters collaboration and teamwork.
- Participate and initiate additional projects as directed by Operations and Sales Ops, looking to improve reporting, process, and customer experience.
- Collaborate with Operations, Sales Ops, Customer Service, Warehouse, Sourcing and other team members
Bachelor's Degree required in related field
Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
Proven experience as inventory or demand planner
Experience in MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning)
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a demand planning, inventory, or forecasting field.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.