Remote Statistical Programmer - Great Culture & Leadership
This is a great opportunity for a Statistical Programmer to join a highly respected, mid-size, clinical research organization with a strong demonstrated track record. The organization is built on expertise, collaboration and proactive problem solving. Despite COVID, they have experienced growth organically, not through merger or acquisition. They are a smart, dynamic and agile organization.
As a Statistical Programmer, you will lead and participate in the development and validation of high quality CDISC datasets and convert data from specifications and statements of problems to computer code. Working across a range of phases you will work collaboratively with other programmers, sponsors, project leaders, analysts, and end users
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS or higher in computer science, statistics, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience performing statistical programming in the SAS language within the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry
- Proficiency in SAS (proficiency in R is a plus)
- Experience with SDTM model, ADaM model (ADaM CDISC is a plus) and experience with SAS/Base knowledge with an emphasis on data step programming
- Strong data analysis skills
- Understanding of clinical trials including knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements along with data/submission conformance tools (such as P21)
- Excellent communication skills - working with sponsors a plus
If qualified and interested, let’s connect and discuss. It’s a terrific opportunity with a great company and an opportunity to grow your career.
Keywords: clinical research organization, CRO, clinical studies, clinical trials, SAS, Good Clinical Practice GCP, International Conference on Harmonization, ICH, P21, data submission, clinical trial submission, define.xml, SDSP, ADaM CDISC, SDTM model, STDM, ADaM, SAS code