Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for an Sr. Staff Accountant for one of the fastest growing companies in Florida. This would be a Direct Hire role with room for growth. The ideal candidates will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and/or start up with revenue over $25MM in annual revenue.
- Leads month-end closing process ensuring integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, and entering transactions
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing monthly consolidated financial reports
- Prepares Balance Sheet account reconciliations and resolving discrepancies
- Prepares sales and use tax returns timely while ensuring compliance to applicable statutes
- Assists with supervision of accounting team: answering questions, providing guidance on A/P, A/R and general ledger entries, etc.
- Assists with annual external audit by preparing and compiling information for auditors
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Experience in healthcare industry a plus
Qualifications / Skills (all Required):
- Accounting background and experience with full accounting cycle
- Analyzing information
- Attention to detail
- Able to operate efficiently in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Financial software knowledge (experience with ERP and QuickBooks)
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- CPA Preferred
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!