Sr PreSales / Solutions Consultant with Travel / Expense / Procurement expertise
My client is seeking a Sr PreSales / Solutions Consultant expert to cover the eastern or western territories in the USA.
In this role your work will involve assisting the sales and product specialists with the needed analytics during demo discovery and guiding him/her towards a solution fit during this discovery. This includes crafting a solution, creating pilots and demos, and presentations. Attractive base salary with commissions and strong benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Assist sales team with any technical or product needs during the sales process.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate architect integration
- Provide Platform Demonstrations, IT Workshops and various trainings
- Manage and respond to the sales support requests and indirectly contribute to the top-line growth for the organization through Product demonstrations, documentation and proposal and collateral support
- Work closely with sales team in proposal development by establishing the requirements, managing the workflow, and delivering the results to the sales team/client on time to agreed-upon quality standards
- Plan and execute key events like client training workshops
- Generate responses to clients including informal responses, pointers to publications, collateral or other references or take more specific forms like responses to proposals including: Request for Proposal (RFPs), Request for Information (RFI) and specific Statement of Work (SoW) or Work Orders
- Demonstrate ability to understand & articulate client environment & manage and drive domain and solution related discussions and support sales and accounts teams in responding to general client queries about solutions and capabilities
- expertise with Procure / Travel and Expenses / P2P and similar software. Ideal will have experience working with Travel and Management Companies and be able to articulate T&E value messages to industry customers.
-5+ years of solution selling presales; preferably cloud based solutions.
-Located near a major city or airport in the western USA is preferable.
-Dynamic positive personality, very strong presentation skills, and ideally past experience with procurement, spend, sourcing related industry experience.
-Willingness to travel 50%.
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or EAD Card Holder
PeopleStaff recruits and places accomplished software Sales, PreSale, Customer Success and Delivery talent. We can help you confidentially explore and leverage your career experience. Please send a copy of your resume and a statement of your interest / expectations to email@example.com for review and feedback.
share with a colleague