Confidentially explore a new career opportunity for Chicago, Pacific NW OR NYC / NJ Regions as well as others across the USA.
We are looking for experienced enterprise class ($1BB+ rev companies) software sales professionals who have a track record of success selling large Saas deals (200K - 1MM$) financially oriented solutions to the C level management. Our client is a global Gartner leader in the Procurement software space and offers a good territory, (2) Bus Dev resources to help discover leads, and a team to help respond to RFPs. You can live anywhere but travel is required. Other locations possible for very good candidates. Typical quota is $1.1 M and OTE 220 - 260K+. A background in spend, sourcing or procurement is a best fit but they would consider other ERP Software Sales experiences.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Our client provides procurement and strategic sourcing SaaS ( software as a service ) solutions to over 200 Global 1000 clients and a growing US marketplace. They have over 900+ employees and a physical presence in virtually every major region of the globe. They are recognized as a LEADER in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (2013, 2015, 2017) and have the attention of potential customers who appreciate a full suite of solutions for the procurement and strategic sourcing space.
- Your objective is to hunt and deliver 3 - 5 new logos / year in the territory that carries a 1 - 1.2MM quota
- The Regional Sales Manager(RSM) works with the Sales leadership to produce sales for an expanding marketplace ( $1BB and up customers )
- develop and close net new business/ new accounts/new logos in Fortune 2500 companies utilizing an aggressive value selling approach connecting with senior-level executives at targeted client companies.
- The Regional Sales Manager should be able to meet the first year sales quota of $1._ MM (achieved through 4-6 New Logos) and be able to provide accurate forecasts based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
- Will utilize a coordinated team approach working with an Inside sales team, partners, and resellers to maximize penetration into territory.
- 5+ years of successful enterprise sales experience along with a strong and stable work history of quota attainment. PLEASE SEND WITH/ ON RESUME
- has experience selling large enterprise software ($250k - 1MM deal size) to the business (as opposed to IT) for >1BB$ revenue companies
- A background in spend, sourcing or procurement is a best fit but they would consider other ERP Software Sales experiences.
- has strong qualifying skills and experience making financial value oriented presentations to the customer
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
Make a referral link http://bit.ly/PeopleReferral