Flybridge is currently searching for a Fully Remote Sr. Software Engineer for a rapidly growing FinTech client. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment that is experiencing hyper-growth and plenty new tech to build, this may be right for you. The position pays a competitive salary between 175-190k and has stock options available.
Build highly secure and scalable software to transform how businesses pay other businesses within their supply chain. As a Software Engineer, you'll contribute high-quality code to our products that are deployed via CICD to a modern stack. You'll build features used by internal and external customers to both modernize, optimize, and monetize payments.
Software Engineers are involved throughout the product life cycle, from idea generation, design and prototyping to execution and deployment. We are looking for an Engineer who can write clean, effective code and be able to learn new technologies and languages quickly. Right now, we use:
- C#, .NET, React, VueJS and Typescript. (Python, Django, and Node are a plus)
- Industry-standard build tooling, including CircleCI and Github
- Infrastructure-As-Code deployed on AWS
- PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora
- 10 years of hands-on experience in software development and a minimum of 5 recent years utilizing technologies in our stack.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with .NET, C#, Docker, containerized deployments, WebAPI, Entity Framework.
- Deep knowledge and experience using AWS services, specifically serverless, queue, caching, event, notification tools - for example EC2, Fargate, Lambda, Aurora, DocumentDB
- Experience with agile development methodologies and strong knowledge of all phases of system development life cycle
- Experience developing backend unattended complex data processing jobs, implementation of job orchestration technologies
- Strong API design, development, and utilization experience
- Disciplined approach to unit testing and TDD where appropriate
- Significant experience working with asynchronous processes
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database technologies such as SQL, PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora, MongoDB, AWS DocumentDB.
- Ability to manage, direct and mentor other developers
- Strong engineering background in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, and Physics.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.