Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sr Software Engineer for a client located in Palm Beach Gardens. This is a direct-hire position that will work off a hybrid schedule of 2 days remote. As Sr Software Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in developing and maintaining critical applications and services for our dynamic and innovative technology solutions. You will be involved in a wide range of projects, including the handling of real-time data, system integration, and the creation of interactive tools for various platforms.
- Over 10 years of recent experience in software development.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field.
- Profound knowledge of software development practices and design patterns.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and parallel programming.
- Proficiency in Python and related data science tools or libraries. (such as Pandas, Numpy, csv, Traceback, JSON, PyODBC,)
- Proficiency in full-stack or n-tier application development, particularly in high-volume data environments.
- Experience with cloud services like Amazon or Azure.
- Experience in designing and building highly performant and scalable RESTful APIs or microservices
- Familiarity with open-source frameworks for big data, such as Spark.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Delivery or DevOps environments.
- Skilled in unit testing and TDD/BDD methodologies.
- Knowledge of containerization platforms is a plus (Docker, Kubernetes, Argo)
- Knowledge of financial data and industry standards is an advantage.
- Participate in the design and architecture of sophisticated software systems.
- Review and enhance the performance of existing programs for optimal efficiency and adaptability to new requirements.
- Document workflow processes and convert them into precise computer language instructions.
- Collaborate with senior team members in software development within set specifications.
- Work closely with Product Management, Users, and QA teams to ensure software functionality and compliance.
- Assist in deploying software updates in various operational environments.
- Seek continues improvement and be willing to learn new technologies and tools.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral program.