Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for a Fully Remote Sr. Software Engineer for one of our clients in the South Florida area. The Senior Software Engineer will have two primary focuses, working with the business to continue to develop, enhance, support and grow our clients various web applications. You must live on the east coast or be willing to work off EST business hours for this role.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Must have a unique technical balance of both strong object-oriented programming fundamentals in C#, as well as a strong SQL programming knowledge.
- Proficient in C# and .NET Framework 4.5 or higher, familiar with MVC/MVVM patterns and working knowledge of entity framework or ORM Concepts and patterns.
- Proficient with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, creating/enhancing stored procedures as well as creating SSIS packages for ETL processes.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience required.
- 5+ years of database design and programming experience required.
- 5+ years of Microsoft platform (.NET, Windows, IIS) experience required.
- 5+ years of C# experience required.
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework or ORM Concepts and patterns required
- Experience with multi-tiered application development
- Experience with Web API/RESTful services
- Familiar with Azure DevOps/TFS and GIT for source control
- Database troubleshooting (Stored Procs, Views, Scheduled Jobs) required
- Lean or Agile experience preferred.
- Knowledge of .Net Core 2.X a plus
- Frontend UI Frameworks (Angular 4+) a plus
- Azure cloud development or architecture a plus
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!