Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sr .NET Developer for one of our clients in the South Florida area. Primarily focus on development, maintenance, and support of various applications. The candidate will be responsible for delivery of critical healthcare Product applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in computer science or related field
- 6+ years as a Software Developer or Architect (within the Microsoft platform)
- 2+ years working in some form of the Healthcare industry
- 2+ years Developing/working with Angular for Mobile projects
- Solid background in Designing & Implementing Applications using technologies defined by the Standard Enterprise Architecture
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience designing and developing objects and components of relational database
- Working knowledge of SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS packages and SSRS
- Must have strong experience with Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in OOP within .NET
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET/ASP.NET/ MVC/WEBAPI/REST/WCF & SOA development, C#, SQL Server, Windows 2008/2012 server & developing N-tier highly scalable web applications, Web Services, SOA architecture, Team foundation server, Visual Studio
- Understanding of API development and SOA
- Must have experience on full stack development on Microsoft platform
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!