Sr. Service Team Lead - Power Systems - WI/IL

Job Description

Senior Service Technical Lead / Field Service Power Technician Team Leader
Location: (Can live in WI or Northern IL)
Territory: Northern IL & Wisconsin


ABOUT THE ROLE
This position leads a team of Service Technical Specialists and is responsible for the overall team performance of those individuals in meeting the company’s Operational requirements. Attainment of Team performance measures, directing Operations, fulfilling high Customer Service levels, Sales Support, and displaying Leadership of this team are all key expectations.

ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a leader in Power Solutions Services throughout the midwest. We are well known for our work life balance and it's important to us that our employees have a strong quality of life.


QUALIFICATIONS?
  • 7+ yrs of field experience within the Critical Power Industry
  • Strong track record of delivery high levels of Customer Service & Customer Satisfaction
  • Strong Problem Solving Skills
  • Experience Managing a staff of 4+ people in remote locations
  • 3+ years of field service management experience within the the Critical Power Industry is preferred
  • Military Experience OR a Bachelors Degree in Electronics, Engineering, Business administration or Electronic Repair Experience.
  • Ability to be on call 24/7/365 to support business customers
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
  • Take leadership action by refining performance standards for Service Calls, Maintenance Calls, PM Calls, Battery Jobs and Emergency Calls; evaluate actual adherence to those performance standards, and make appropriate responses and feedback to individuals.
  • Develop team members for future growth and to meet/exceed customer service and company performance measurements. Accomplished by evaluating each Technical Specialist’s technical capability and develop a personalized plan/program for each person.
  • Work with existing/potential customers and vendors to maintain positive relationships
  • Work with each technical specialist weekly to evaluate performance, to perform job preparedness, and verify safety checks
  • Be a resource for Schedulers to insure efficiencies are occurring.
  • Review, approve, track, and monitor Safety Training and Compliance to current policies,
  • Discuss open issues and business opportunities with key personnel and customers; maintain communication with Salespeople regarding open issues
  • Attend monthly management meetings.
  • Evaluate and recommend staffing needs/changes to support our efforts to increase market share and improve profitability
  • Work with other departments in order to maintain and build customer base
  • Lead Team is establishing/recommending technical direction.
  • Update, contribute, maintain electronic documents and manuals.
  • Perform in-house/on the job training of Service Personnel.
  • Approve all FSRs.
  • Able to perform Technical Service work in the field as needed. Initially, expect the leadership role to be approximately 30% of time and perform field service work the other 70% of time.
  • Perform and respond to 20-50% of the emergency calls, depending on resources available and schedules.
  • Lead and manage complex Turnkey projects in support of the Sales Team.

TYPE OF PEOPLE WE LIKE TO HIRE
If you are someone who is self motivated, likes to learn, is ambitious and wants to learn and advance in your career and grow within a great company, we want to talk to you!



COMPENSATION:
Compensation is determined during the interview process and is based on demonstrated experience and expertise with the qualifications and responsibilities for the role.

Compensation includes:
  • Compensation Rate
  • Company Car (all expenses paid by company)
  • Laptop
  • Cell Phone
  • All Tools
  • Clothing
  • Full Health, Dental, Vision
  • 401K with Company matching
  • Life Insurance
  • Disability
  • and more..




Location
Milwaukee, WI
Apply With