Senior Salesforce Consultant
Have you ever thought about becoming an independent Salesforce Consultant in the past? This role gives you that opportunity. You will be a central figure in an enterprise-wide Salesforce implementation and responsible for the success of the project.
If you're up for the challenge and ready to the next step in your career, we want to hear from you.
Salesforce Consultant Job Description:
- Facilitate requirements development sessions in order to gain an understanding of the customer’s current state.
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Present implementation needs and options confidently to technical teams as well as a C-Level audience.
- Elevate the client experience as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Lead discovery workshops which may include large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modeling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level.
- Salesforce Admin Certification Required, additional certifications preferred
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce functionality and can clearly communicate its capabilities and limitations to customers.
- Ability to build and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- You have experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud functionality.
- You are a highly motivated individual with a desire to learn and contribute.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills.
- Hands on experience working with companies implementing Salesforce.com functionality in some of the following areas is preferred:
- System Implementation & Adoption
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Experience with data migration tools is a plus.
Overview: We believe companies are capable of exceeding expectations with the right mix of people, process, and technology. Leveraging our active Talent Network, proprietary data, and built-in automation, we're able to deliver reliable and proven customer relationship management (CRM) services with an efficient and cost-effect solution for modern companies.
Learn more at www.pinkuspartners.com
or join our Talent Network to be matched with new Salesforce opportunities: https://www.pinkuspartners.com/salesforce-talent-network/