Out client is looking to replace their Boston Area Territory Manager who was promoted to an inhouse position. Company is US based and manufactures a Sample Prep System to automate work flow of patient and other biological samples. Increasing demand for their technology has grown the Company to over 100 employees. Candidate must have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in the Life Sciences.
• Seasoned sales professional with two to five years capital scientific equipment sales experience.
• Experience with selling into hospitals, pharmaceutical and biotech with a focus on NGS and Oncology markets will be beneficial.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and implementation skills; proven analytical skills with ability to translate data into actionable plans.
• In-depth knowledge of molecular biology and proteomics experience a plus.
• Experience performing product demonstrations, product installation and training.
• Critical thinking skills, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills are necessary, as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and timelines
• 10% overnight travel.