Sr. Sales Specialist / Account Management- Troy, MI
Our client, a global player in design and manufacturing for the automotive sector, is currently seeking a Sr. Sales Specialist / Jr. Account Manager to join their growing team in Troy, MI.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employee’s well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market. They are a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. This company is stable and continues to experience growth by providing high visibility and the opportunity to drive change- shaping the future of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Assume ownership of assigned parts / commodities and lead internal teams to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, profitability, and healthy customer-supplier relationship
- Functioning as a Customer Representative for Tesla, Volkswagen, Audi, and sub-tiers- ensure that customer requirements are addressed
- Manage the quotation process for both new business and for modification to existing contracts and projects
- Prepare sound customer cost breakdowns and submit in their systems
- Maintain price records
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related work experience. Degree in Engineering is a plus.
- 2 years of experience with tier 1 automotive sales activities including - pricing, costing, contracts, logistics - MRP, EDI, Customs, Routes, engineering changes
- Intermediate experience with Excel
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.