Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Fully Remote Sr. SQL/ETL Developer for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This role is a contract position who will be tasked with helping cleanse a large backlog of data. Key responsibilities of this position include: Creating and modifying SSIS packages. Additionally, they will work with business owners to define, design, and develop requirements. The ideal candidate will live on the east coast or be willing to work on EST.
- Develop SQL based application solutions and enhancements that meet user requirements.
- Create, modify, and test SQL queries, stored procedures, and SSIS packages for obtaining data from diverse source systems and platforms and keep them in synch with hourly changes.
- Implement ETL and other data movement requirements Microsoft SSIS and SQL.
- Follow development standards for enterprise data warehouses and application databases.
- Understand table indexing and query strategies, database objects maintenance and performance issues.
- Assist in the roll-out of new SQL based applications, problem fixes, and enhancements of software.
- Seven to ten years of development experience in various BI tools and technologies including but not limited to Microsoft BI stack
- More than five years of development experience in Stored Procedures and SSIS
- Experience in designing, developing, and supporting Data warehouses, data marts and Operational Data sources
- Experience in working with big datasets.
- Previous business analysis experience.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!