Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sr SQL DBA for a client located in the Jupiter area. This is a direct-hire position that will work off a hybrid schedule of 2 days remote. This person will ensure the integrity, security, availability, accessibility, stability, and performance of company SQL Server databases.
- 7+ years DBA experience supporting highly available SQL Server installations.
- Experience working with relational database design and concepts.
- Experience implementing High Availability & DR solutions within SQL Server. (FCI, Log Shipping, Mirroring, Availability Groups, etc.)
- Experience with server migrations, upgrades, and environment refreshes.
- Strong experience with performance tuning methodologies and optimizing DB level objects through server hardware.
- Experience with Operations management, HA & DR, Development, and Storage Planning.
- Create and maintain detailed SOPs, configuration documentation, and maintenance plans for SQL environment.
- Conduct troubleshooting of issues associated with supported SQL databases.
- Ensure real-time monitoring and alerting of best practice SQL Server KPIs, such as wait stats, CPU usage, memory usage, analyze disk I/O, queue lengths.
- Work with application/development teams to assist in overall database design, help developers tune queries, assign proper indexes, and aid developers in the creation of triggers and stored procedures.
- Create tables, views, indexes, database links, views, materialized views, stored procedures, and other database objects as needed; create and assign database roles and privileges.
- Perform SQL performance tuning tasks.
- Knowledge of SSIS and SSRS is preferred but not required.
- Experience with both OLAP and OLTP workloads and design implications is preferred.
- Experience with Big Data/NoSQL would be a plus.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral program.