Responsible for engineering the life cycle of Client Related Systems as well as Systems Configuration Management of desktops, laptops, tablets, base operating systems, Group Policies, application packaging, systems patching and updates. Responsible for leading and supporting multiple projects to implement new technology, perform maintenance and upgrades to the existing environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and technology roadmap for Client Systems including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices using current and emerging technologies.
- Turn business requirements into solution designs while ensuring security compliance.
- Recommend hardware, software and architecture to support the delivery of services INCLUDING Windows10 configuration & Imaging, Office365, Application Packaging, Operating Systems Patching, and 1E Nomad.
- Skilled in SCCM, 1E Nomad, and Windows platform (Win10 & Win7), PowerShell, and Excel.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture, IT Security, and Service Delivery.
- Provides with performance tracking reports and trending from supported platforms.
- Help with Microsoft licensing agreements with a team including Manager of Server/Storage, Director of Infrastructure, IT Finance, and Procurement.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work in a global, multi-site, cross functional, matrixed organization of employees, contractors and service providers
- 5 PLUS years IT experience in a variety of technologies including: Desktop, Laptop, Tablets, Office365
- 5 PLUS MS System Center and 1E Nomad
- 2 PLUS years’ experience as a “Group Lead” of client technologies and deployment teams
- Technical knowledge of desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Windows Operating Systems: 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 – Windows10 & Windows 7
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and application packaging
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
- Office365, Exchange, SharePoint
- Experience w/ IT Service Management software for Asset management, Incident management, Problem management
- Vendor Relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent experience within Information Systems required
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field preferred