The Senior SAP ABAP Developer is responsible for the support, development and implementation of SAP R/3 and NetWeaver based solutions. This position requires a solid background and skill set in SAP technology solutions and experience in the successful design, delivery and support of SAP business applications.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to work with project managers to define work tasks and provide estimates.
- Must keep current on SAP development trends including new technologies and development approaches.
- Participate in other project activities including testing, documentation and user training.
- Will serve as a mentor or information resource for the staff on technologies within their area of expertise.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years of ABAP development experience in SAP ECC 5.0/6.0.
- Must have experience with and ability to use ABAP/ABAP Objects, Dialog programming, User-exits, BADI's, Smart Forms, ALV, RFCs, Workflows and other SAP development tools.
- Must have experience with interfaces using ALE/Idocs/Proxies, good understanding of data flow and integration across modules.
- Experience in several modules (HRM, MM, SD, FICO) desired.
- Must understand the software development life cycle and be able to perform systems analysis and design activities in accordance with development methodology.
- Must be able to work individually or with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant course of study required