Senior Regional Finance Manager
Another amazing job opportunity through Recruitment Partners! Our Edmonton client is looking for a Senior Regional Finance Manager to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. This exciting role will appeal to a truly operationally-driven accountant who can mentor a team and build solid relationships with clients.
Aside from technical accounting skills, you will be called upon to make presentations to the senior team, report directly to the Director, connect the dots in order to solve problems, and be able to tell the “why” behind the numbers. You will join a team that values passion, innovation and trust.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Lead and mentor a team to the next level or success
- Prepare financial operating reports, including review of your team’s work
- Ensure accuracy of related balance sheet accounts
- Prepare various non-financial and KPI reports
- Prepare the budgets and forecasts for your area of responsibility, liaising very closely with operations to help them understand variances as they arise and provide solutions
- Adhere to best practices when negotiating contracts and agreements
- Both manage and be heavily hands-on in financial analysis of the P&L,ROI calculations, contracts review and various ad hoc special requests and projects
- Provide forward looking consultation by offering support, validating, and challenging what Regional Operations delivers
- Prepare presentations for operational managers, as well as for the senior VP level
- Continuously look for improvements to processes throughout the accounting facets in your area of responsibility, as well as in the operational areas you support
Your strengths include:
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- 8+ years' related experience at the managerial level
- Strong commercial mindset
- The desire to work hands-on with the team; this is much more than a management role
- A desire to continue to grow in your career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You can expect:
- An excellent compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to join a strong team-based environment that seeks out the best of the best
- Career growth and learning opportunities
- A tremendous leader who will help you grow throughout you career
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!